Weight: 20 kg
- 20 kg of adhesive covers an area of 4-5 m2. The actual consumption depends on the nature of the surface, the method of application and waste, and gives a thickness of 3 to 10 mm.
- Tile adhesive for porcelain, marble and granite tiles, featuring superior quality, non-slip, high adjustment time with adhesive strength and durability for large-sized porcelain for outdoor and indoor uses, withstands high and cold temperatures.
- White powder based on cement and chemical additives that give strength, adhesion, non-slip and longer application and adjustment period
1- Designed specifically for porcelain
2- Good adhesive to all types of stone, marble and ceramics.
3- Ideal for floors, walls and exterior facades
How to use:
１- Surface preparation: Make sure that the surface is completely clean and does not have any residues such as dirt, fat and moisture.
２- Add 4 liters of water for every 20 kg of adhesive, add water slowly, continuing to stir the mixture at a slow mixing speed ranging between (400-600) revolutions per minute for 3 minutes until you get a consistent consistency.
３- Let the mixture harden for 10 minutes to make sure all the ingredients hold together.
４ - Put the adhesive on the surface and make sure to spread it to an even thickness using the tool.
5- Fix the tiles over the adhesive and press firmly to ensure maximum bonding between the tiles and the adhesive.
- Classification: C2TE
- Time available for mixing: 30 minutes
- Adjustment time: 10-15 minutes
- Adhesion force: more than 1.1 N mm2
- Hardening time: 25-35 minutes
- This product is valid for 12 months provided it is kept tightly closed and stored in a shady, dry and moisture-free place at a temperature of about 25°C, dry and moisture-free
- European Standard: EN 12004 British Standard: BS 5980 Type Class A British Standard: BS 5385